Thursday, August 25, 2011

A book worth reading...

I just recently finished a book called "Heaven is For Real" it was a short read for me (150+) pages. I'm a firm believer that life is bigger than "Just us" and this book was a great insight to that.  Its about a little boy who falls ill, ends up having surgery and then afterwards tells his family about his "journey" into the unknown (Heaven) how he met Jesus and God - saw people that there was NO way he could've met.  Its a GREAT book - and I HIGHLY encourage you to pick it up!  I know Grassroots Books on Grove has several copies - again great book!!!

Also - as of yesterday I picked up "A Stolen Life" its about Jaycee Lee Dugard - being from Northern Nevada this book hits home for a lot of us.  I've only just begun the book but I couldn't set it down - had to force myself actually.  Great book thus far, I'll post a review after I'm finished!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment