Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Stolen Life - JLD

Today during lunch I finally finished reading "A Stolen Life" By Jaycee Lee Dugard....  The book is probably one of the hardest I've ever read....and I've read many...but knowing it was all true...ugh.  As a parent it is your worst nightmare to have a child kidnapped - and fear dead....Her mother never gave up hope that she would be found....I can't even imagine how agonizing those 18 years had to be.

I would encourage anyone, everyone to read this book.  She deserves our support and our understanding of what happened.  So many people wanted to know...well this is how you can find out.  I know that it can't be changed but I hope that Jaycee finds peace in her life, and love - a real, true, undefinable love - a man that truly cares for her and shows her what true love is about.

I won't tell much of the book because I truly believe you have to read it for yourself.

All that being said - please buy a copy of this book and visit the website
http://thejaycfoundation.org/donate.html
Just Ask Yourself to Care.....

No comments:

Post a Comment