Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Savings 101 - Woot...

I now have a coupon BINDER - its that bad guys...I've come to the point of needing a binder...I've given my itty bitty coupon holder off to my mom...I think it was honestly supposed to hold recipes...and I just made it what I wanted. The only problem I forsee with my "binder" is it might not be big enough...twisted huh? I think I need more spaces and holders. I'll get a picture of the binder uploaded asap.  I have some shopping I'm going to do this weekend, although I did manage to score a Febreze Noticeables warmer - I'm going to go back and get the other one asap. I have to hit up Target this weekend for the others - or I might take the girls tonight for some "scores".  I've constantly said that sometimes you have to spend a little to get stuff you want - its amazing how many places actually allow you to "double" up coupons and if you WATCH the sales, you can score some great deals. I'm not a hoarder and refuse to go nuts overstocking my home with crap I don't use and probably never will - however, when it comes to cleaning supplies and aroma therapy I"M ALL FOR IT!  I'll get that pic uploaded soon, I've got to actually work on it today during my lunch hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment